Facilities Managers Roundtable
Join Sanofi and Masy BioServices with special guest speakers from the life science community as we discuss how to prepare your facility for the winter season.
Thursday, November 9th
2:00PM to 4:00 PM
11 Forbes Rd, Northborough MA
The winter season can wreak havoc on your facility. You need to be prepared for the snow, rain, ice, and cold temperatures. But how do you go about protecting your facility and materials? What equipment do you need to protect your valuable materials? What happens to your facility when the power goes out? What do you have in place to keep your facility running smoothly and efficiently?
Answers to these questions and more will be given in a roundtable discussion featuring:
- Chris Dillon from Sanofi
- Mike Pippos from Sanofi E H&S
- John Masiello from Masy BioServices
- Neil Peirson from Tobin Scientific
- Geoff Wilkinson Jr. from Wilkinson Mobile Boilers
To get ahead and start thinking about questions to ask our special guests, check out the Masy Blog:
- What validation approach is right for your schedule?
- 12 Questions to Ask About Continuous Monitoring Systems
We hope to see you at the event!